HR Business Partner / Generalist (20414) MBA / Manufacturing / Multi-State / Will Relo
Front Line Human Resources Professional with a track record of keeping a manufacturing operation running smoothly and legally compliant. He has an MBA and a Bachelors in Human Resources. He is a full-circle HR Professional who enforces, and coaches staff on HR policies and procedures, regulations, and state/federal labor laws; authors job descriptions; completes recruiting, talent acquisition application tracking, drug screens, and employment verification; and executes (HRIS) transactions, timekeeping, and payroll.
He is skilled in a wide variety of industry software and systems and has provided HR support for operations in California, Nebraska, Nevada, Texas, Michigan, and Tennessee. He is renting and willing to relocate. Put this up-and-coming HR talent to work on your team before he is gone. His notable experience includes
• Conducts onboarding, offboarding, and training; launches performance appraisal and employee recognition programs; administers benefits, and opens
• Working for a start-up with a staff of 300
• Helped write the employee handbook, and authored and rolled out HR policies and procedures.
• Prepared the time clock policy, analyzes time clock data, runs reports leveraging ADP to assure employees are taking breaks on time and confirmed that time sheets are accurate.
• Updates or develops job descriptions, benchmarks salaries, and posts jobs on ZipRecruiter and ADP JobTarget.
• Processes employment applications, evaluate résumés and cover letters, sets up interviews, completes background checks executes employment verification, and creates offer letters.
• Reviews terminations and runs statistical reports utilizing ADP to better understand turnover drivers.
• Working for a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that serves more than 100 companies, expertly fielded client and employee questions, and led employee orientations.
• Assembled new hire packets, onboarded new hires, coordinated with benefits enrollment, and delivered
harassment prevention training to California employees.
• Authored designation letters and shared EDD FMLA, CFRA, and PDL pamphlets with employees.
• Conducted compensation benchmarking to determine salary market rates.
• Performed applicant tracking utilizing SAP SuccessFactors.
• Processed new hire documentation, managed HRIS leveraging SuccessFactors and ADP Timekeeping and Payroll, and uploaded W-4s and direct deposit information.
• Set up facilities maintenance, supervising a contractor.
• Coached a manufacturing team lead how to enhance staff performance.
• Employed SAP Success Factors to launch the performance evaluation process.
• Providing HR Support in California, Nebraska, Nevada, Texas, Michigan, Tennessee
• Automotive Manufacturing
• Welding Operations
• Assembly Operations
• Warehousing / Distribution
• Implementing Significant Change
• Benefits Management
• Compensation / Benefits Development
• Handling Disciplinary Actions
• Succession Planning
• Human Resource Information Systems HRIS
• Monitoring / Reducing Department Costs
• Coordinating / Providing Training
• Leading HR Professionals
• Multiple Facilities Experience
• Salary Benchmarking
• Performance Management
• Rewards and Recognition Programs
• Reducing Turnover
• Dispute Resolution
• Workers Compensation
• Managing FMLA
• Federal / State Regulation Compliance
• Candidate Sourcing
• Compensation Analysis
• Ensuring Policy Compliance
• Disciplinary Actions
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & COMPUTER SKILLS
• MBA / Master of Business Administration degree,
• Bachelor of Science degree in Management of Human Resources and Organizational Behavior
• Lean Six Sigma, White Belt Certification, Aveta Business Institute, 2021.
• OSHA 30-Hour General Industry, 2019.
• First Aid, CPR, and AED, American Red Cross, expires April 2023.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Yammer, Teams; Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Slides, Sheets, Hangouts); Adobe Acrobat; UKG Pro (UltiPro); E-Verify; SAP SuccessFactors, Concur, Employee Navigator; ADP modules; Brivo; Slack; Zoom, Lifesize, GoToMeeting, RingCentral, Cisco Jabber.