In today’s world, we are always trying to do more with less, do it faster, do it better in a world where change is a constant! This can only happen if you have the best and brightest working for you. Easier said than done! Whether you are a growing company, or a Fortune 500, you are competing for the same talent. Your HR team is trying to juggle and keep all the legal issues, training needs, regulatory changes, and record keeping balls in the air! And oh by the way……you want them to also find those impact players that will make the difference to your trajectory and bottom line! But how much time can they really devote to the most important part of any business given all these other important tasks?
- At Omega Point, we know where those “impact players” live because our recruiters devote 8 to 10 hours a day, everyday communicating with them.
- We identify, prequalify and screen highly skilled professionals who are not actively in the job market but may be open to the right opportunity!
- It takes an investment of a couple of hundred hours to fulfill a search for a true impact candidate.
- The positive rewards of doing this right are awesome for a company!
- However, the cost of making a mis-hire can be staggering, especially when you calculate lost productivity / contribution during an open position!
We are in the business of making money and so are you! Our recruiters are currently helping clients place impact players, in the right positions. They not only meet, but exceed expectations! Our candidates not only do the job well, they hit the floor running and they make a positive difference for your team and your bottom line! We’re placing candidates at every level using our Accelerated Recruitment™ approach to bring together the right combination of scale, expertise, and methodology to match each client’s specific needs.
Let us leverage the capabilities of MRINetwork™, one of the world’s largest and most successful recruitment organizations, to help you locate your next impact player. Give us a call to discuss your critical need. We have a range of methods to fit your budget and urgency including contingency, engaged, retained, or contract.