Plant Management (162129) – Chicago area – Precision Machining / Stamping
Are you looking for help to turn around or improve your KPI’s in a precision machining or metal stamping manufacturing environment? We can help as we’ve recruited an experienced Operations Manager / Plant Manager who has extensive operations and P&L leadership experience in high-mix, mid-to-high volume contract machining manufacturing settings.
If your manufacturing operation needs a big profit injection, call me at 724 814 3791 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will share how this “Game Changer” Plant Management Leader can help you “turn around” your KPI’s.
Machining / Stamping Operations Manager / Plant Manager #162129 -Chicagoland Area
- 20+ years P&L and operations management experience within high mix, high volume precision machining and stamping manufacturing settings
- Manufacturing management experience in ISO 9000, IATF16949 automotive, and medical environments
- Restructured plant operations to take the company from 6-figure loss to break even in 6 months and more than $1 million annual profit thereafter improved on-time delivery metrics in his last plant from 85% to 99%
- Improved overall inventory turns, production efficiencies, and on-time delivery.
- Implemented Quick Die Change system resulting in a 70% improvement in set up time.
- With bottom-line focus on improved P&L performance from monthly losses to monthly profits.
- Implemented lean and continuous improvement initiatives by creating CI teams that met bi-weekly to address inefficiencies, scrap, quality, and low margin work
- Deployed statistical process control methods and workstations along with root cause analysis tools, and quality huddles to improve product quality
- Reducing Setup Time
- Expertise in increasing equipment utilization
- Screw Machining Operations
- CNC Machining Operations
- Welding Operations
- 3D CAD / AutoCAD
- CMM Programmer / Trainer
- Quick Die Change
- Statistical Process Control SPC
- TS16949 Internal Auditor
- Gage R&R Studies
- Six Sigma Trained
- Unionized Shops
- Prairie State College Chicago Heights, IL / Major: Industrial Management and Finance
- College of Dupage Glen Ellyn, IL / Major: AutoCAD, GPA: 3.8 / Studied computer-aided design