Purchasing – Supply Chain Manager (213700) CPIM / Oil-Gas / International sourcing / Multiple Plants
Supply Chain professional with 15 years of analytical and purchasing experience in various manufacturing environments. Complete and in-depth knowledge of planning and procurement practices and the sourcing of Tier 1 products and machined parts. Analytically organized with the ability to implement cost controls, and provide KPI performance matrix and commodity plans to meet quality parameters.
- Demand planning and forecasting for 12 plants both domestic and international
- Technical writing experience for needed certifications.
- 15 years experience in Global Supply Chain
- International travel to England, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, and UAE
- Hands-on experience with Logistic, Procurement, Operations, and Inventory
- Experience with ISO 9001 and API manufacturing certifications
- Ensured Quality and safety procedures and guidelines were followed
- Career totals spend more than one billion USD.
- ERP implementation experience in five countries
- ERP experience with SAP, JDE, CICS, MFG Pro, and Great Plains
- Ability to communicate with all levels (VP to loading dock)
- Global experience leading, training, and mentoring supply chain professionals.
- Skilled in seeing the big picture and breaking it down to daily standard work.
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, and Power BI) which are continuously updated online.
- US citizen with a valid passport and the ability to obtain Security Clearance.
- Provided daily, weekly, and monthly performance data to nine plants.
- Global experience with US import codes and tracking international shipments
- Raw Materials
- Project Management
- Data Visualization
- Performance Dashboards
- SAP Materials Management
- Data Modeling
- Demand Planning
- Published Daily and Weekly Performance Matrix
- Developed and Revised Monthly Forecast
- Limiting the total inventory investment.
- API and ISO 9001 Yearly Audits
- Bachelor of Science (Economics and Statistics) / Houston Baptist University Houston, TX
- CPIM Certified in Production and Inventory Management