Director Global Purchasing – Supply Chain Executive (146749) / MBA / Will Relo
It is not often that an opportunity knocks where you can invest in a talent that will pay you back quickly and many times over. We have discovered an exceptional Global Procurement / Supply Chain “Game Changer ” who has actively lead dysfunctional teams through a transformation to high performing purchasing organizations. He has a MBA and a solid track record of delivering performance on cost, timing and quality objectives. He has managed purchasing, supply chain teams across multiple manufacturing sites. to achieve impressive results! In short, he is a money machine who does it cheaper, better, faster than the competition!
He is currently employed as the North American Purchasing Manager for a multi billion euro company with 30,000 employees. He has expressed an interest in exploring new opportunities which provides you with a unique chance to interview this Game Changing Leader!
Just imagine what he could do for your organization as evidenced by his impressive track record. Think about it,! Don’t wait because this door of opportunity can close quickly and you might lose out! Call 724 814 3791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a quick meeting with this extraordinary leader
- Lead a global team of 2 managers and 8 buyers while in the development/deployment phase of implementation.
- Developed global purchasing template including policies and procedures for capital and tooling purchasing.
- From the perspective of technical purchasing, I held both design engineering and suppliers of tooling accountable,
- Refused to authorize tool builds until we had a design that was customer approved, and all suppliers committed to manufacturing feasibility of all tooling.
- When the tooling was deployed, we were able to make components and achieve PPAP at our first attempt where our company history was populated with a series of failed launches.
- Drove over $900,000 in savings against $13 million in budget spend in first 6 months of team operations.
- Multi-plant responsibility across the US & Europe.
- Through the deployment of new LCC supply base facilitated 13% year-over-year increase in new business wins
- Deployed APQP Launch disciplines to tooling and capital launch to drive ‘Flawless Launch’ objective.
- Lead capital acquisition team for European plant restructuring process with fast turn-around on €2.5 million in capital and launching €270,000 under budget.
- I was able to move the organization from a fragmented and disconnected group to being aligned and goal-oriented, driving results, and clearly demonstrating them.
- This resulted in aligning the new program purchasing and supplier quality launch team.
- Lead emergency resourcing of over 80 castings in China to recover ongoing customer end backorder conditions.
- Through the development of internal metrics and development of a business plan view to new sourcings, achieved an average of 8.5% below budget on new program part launches in excess of $170 million per year.
- Linked performance on tooling to overall business plan sourcing model to achieve an average of 7.0% below budget on new program tooling purchases in excess of $35 million per year, creating a high-performance work team.
- Managing $600M Spend
- Supporting Multiple Locations
- Global Sourcing – China, South Korea, India, Japan, Malaysia, Germany, France, Italy, Canada, Mexico
- Technical / Tooling Purchasing
- Bulk / Raw Material Purchasing
- MRO Purchasing
- Capital Equipment Purchasing
- MRP Systems
- Consignment Programs
- Developing Legal Contracts from Scratch
- Minimizing Total Cost of Acquisition
- Production Planning
- Implementing Lean into Purchasing / Warehousing
- Data Mining / Management
- Performing Variance Analysis
- Using Root Cause Analysis
- Performing Obsolescence Reviews
- Using Six Sigma Methods
- Business Process Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Leading / Implementing Change
- Operations Management
- APQP Launch
- Working Capital Goals
- Facilitating Organizational Change
- Commodity Strategy Development
- AOP Planning and Budgeting
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Achieving Cost Reduction
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science, Production and Operations Management