Confidential Business Dev / Sales Mgr (198617) Mfg. Equipment, Automation, Robotics, Test Equip
Colorado-based Business Development Professional with 20+ years of experience. He has a strong background in developing and expanding into new markets to drive company performance and exceed critical financial metrics. He is experienced with selling engineered manufacturing equipment and automation controls systems to automotive, aerospace, stamping operations, and steel manufacturing. He is a passive candidate who is currently employed. He is interested in exploring new opportunities that play well to his knowledge and previous success with automation and engineered equipment sales to manufacturing operations.
• Selling Engineered Products
• Selling Force and Motion Control Products
• Selling Manufacturing Automation Products
• Selling Mechanical Components
• Selling Machined Products
• Selling to Motion and Fluid Control Manufacturers
• Selling to Robotics Equipment Manufacturers
• Selling to Automotive Aftermarket
• Selling to Manufacturing Equipment OEM
• Selling to Automotive OEM
• Selling to Metal Stamping Operations
• Selling to Steel Manufacturing Operations
• Selling to Injection Molding Operations –
• Selling to Oil / Gas Equipment Manufacturers
• Selling to Mining Equipment Manufacturers
• Selling to Mechanical Power Transmission Component Manufacturers
• Selling to Specialty Machinery Manufacturers
• Selling to Aerospace Manufacturers
• Selling Contract Manufacturing Services
• Pioneered the Rocky Mountain territory targeting multiple industries.
o Built the territory from zero up to $1.5M
• Develop new and existing customer relationships in the power distribution industry, including engineering firms, contractors, power energy plants, and COOPs.
• Grew the territory by over $1M in annual revenues by offering and presenting new products to new and existing customers.
• Acquired 42 new customers across four states
• Doubled sales penetration in key markets by redesigning and integrating key marketing strategies to restore services to current territories.
• Acquired 14 new accounts in less than one year that generated over $500K in new revenue to the company.
• Recognized as Top-Performing Sales Leader within the West Coast Region.
• Designed control systems for SCADA Systems, Pump Controls, and Automation Systems.
• Successful secured over 40 new accounts generating a 50% increase in revenue in less than two years.
• Secured $500K in new business from government departments
• Rebuilt sales territory through client relationships and renewed trust
• Increased sales 152%; achieved $3.5M sales in first year
• Achieved $6.5M sales in second year
• Increased sales by 60%, achieving $20M total sales through development of new products
AS Degree in Electronics