Automotive Tier 1,2 Sales (186523)
Do you need more sales? Then you need a Team Leader that is a DEAL CLOSER and boy do we have one for you! We are working with a highly skilled sales and sales management leader with a strong record of accomplishments in the Automotive and metals industry.
One look at his list of accomplishments and you will be running to the phone to set up a meeting with him. Take a look and call us now at 724 814 3791
- Won 4 new Ford programs (Ranger, Explorer, Escape and Bronco) worth over $50M in sales per year
- Developed and won new a customer (Rivian). Won pre-production business in 2019 and 2020 worth over $200k for the R1T all-electric pick-up truck.
- Won $1.5M in production business for 2021.
- Won back 90% of all exposed panels on Expedition Navigator in 2019 with a value of over $20M per year
- Negotiated long-term contracts at Meritor and Dana Commercial Vehicles valued at over $50M per year for each contract.
- Agreement locks in business levels, margins, and secures rights for new product development.
Won the next generation driveline business at Detroit Diesel valued at over $15M (tooling alone is valued at $1.5 Million.). The business was won at a 12.5% premium over the competition through total value selling.
Increased coils sales by over by 17% in 2013 alone.
Increased roof coil sales from 4 million pounds per year in 2009 to a projected 12 million pounds in 2014.
- Developed a new plate size capability for the LNG market by working with internal teams and the customer.
- The new size provided a higher value to the customer and a higher margin for the company.
- The new size allowed us to double our business with the customer in just the first 6 months of the program.
- Increased sales from $2M in 2007 to over $15M in 2009.
Drove automotive brazing sheet sales from $60M to over $90M by Negotiated a five-year contract with Valeo, valued at over $100M, signing ceremony in Paris with Valeo president.
Negotiated three-year contract with Delphi, valued at over $90M.
Developed and brought on 3 new accounts (Denso, Calsonic and Modine). Total sales gain won for the company of $17M per year.
- Sales Management
- Selling to Oil / Gas Industry
- Selling to HVAC Industry
- Selling to US Military Manufacturers
- Selling to Heavy Truck OEM
- Selling to Automotive OEM
- Selling to Automotive Tier 1 / 2 Industry
- Selling to Mechanical Power Transmission Component Manufacturers
- Business Development
- Contract Negotiations
- Improving Profit Margins
- Quarterly Sales Forecasting
- Using CRM Tools
- Strategic Customer Planning
- Key Account Management
- Program Management
- Creating Complex Proposals
- Customer service and relationships
- Managing Distribution Channels and Conflict
- Developing an Accountable Sales Culture
- Creating Sales Presentations
- Developing Strong Client Relationships
- Developing Strong Sales Pipeline
- Technical Sales
- Selling Engineered Products
B.B.A. – MARKETING / EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, Ypsilanti, MI
ACTIVITIES & TRAINING:
- ENS Trained in negotiation skills and tactics
- Salesforce.com trained
- V8 Forecasting software training
- Strategic Market Management Training – University of Wisconsin
- Initiating and Planning Projects – University of California Irvine offered through Courser
- Dale Carnegie Public Speaking graduate