Quality Supervisor / Engineer (187641)
- OEM Manufacturing
- Tier 1 Supplier
- Assembly Operations
- 5S / 6S
- Implementing Corrective Actions
- Sorting Suspect Parts
- Responsible for the tracking of daily and weekly seat audits to meet the plant requirements
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of 42 associates across A/B shift in our heat/finesse program and special builder program
- Provided leadership for Quality Supervisor (1 quality team lead, 1 liaison team lead, 3 quality techs, 7 liaisons, 12 quality inspectors)
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of Quality associates
- Develop, generate and report the overall TOP-issue priority list for management.
- Steer all TS owned problems in the Plant Problem solving process.
- Provide transparency of TS problem landscape for assigned modules to process chain
- Lead cross-functional team for quality improvement as required.
- Using assembly base quality input, pre-analyze supplier issues to validate most likely root cause
- Manage material during containment process internally and with supplier.
North Greenville University
- Bachelors of Science Business Administration