Quality Manager MBA Black Belt 161747 – MI based – Willing to Relo
Quality can make or break a manufacturing operation! We are working with an exceptional “Game Changing Quality Leader”! His vast experience is across multiple manufacturing processes and industries including automotive, chemical and aerospace. Take one look at his impressive track record of improvements and savings and it is clear that this “Game Changer” can make an immediate impact wherever he goes.
Quality Manager #161747 – (MI Based – Willing to Relocate)
If you would like to discuss how this Quality Leader can make a difference for your manufacturing team, then please give me a call at 724-814-3791 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters Engineering
- Bachelors Industrial Engineering,
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt trained, SBTI
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, ASQ
- Certified Quality Engineer trained, ASQ
- Cert Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Red-X Apprentice Training, General Motors
- Optimized Oracle operational planning and configuration by Saving 1 million hours of operating capital yielding higher on-time delivery and higher inventory turns
- Directed plant of up to 225 workers in 8D and PDCA, PPAP problem solving and continuous improvement efforts to reduce customer quality and delivery issues by 50%.
- Supported Global SCM leadership goals in improving their KPIs through the execution of OPEX projects. Achieved over $18M in total savings.
- Run and coach Kaizens supporting manufacturing operational improvement (setup reduction, part shortages, WIP levels)
- Drive PPM levels down by 60% via tactical and systemic problem solving.
- Work/coach with local OPEX use of SPS LEAN tools and data mining to improve cycle time.
- Conduct LEAN/Kaizen events to reduce Takt time by 50%.
- Reduced rework hours by 45%.
- Mentor Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belts on LEAN/Six Sigma tools applications and stakeholders.
- Led a team of 8 Black Belts.
- Conduct LEAN/Kaizen events at global sites to improve customer satisfaction and On Time Delivery.
- Automotive / Component Manufacturing
- Aerospace / Component Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- High Volume CNC Machining Operations
- Fabricated Metal, and Machinery Manufacturing
- Batch Manufacturing
- Cell Manufacturing Operations
- Fabrications Operations
- Heat Treat Operations
- Metal Finishing Operations
- Stamping Operations
- Pressing Operations