Quality Engineer (89508) BSET / CQE, CQA / Six Sigma Green Belt / Inj. Molding, Auto Parts/Assemblies, Stamping, Electrical Parts
Quality Engineer with 20 years of experience across multiple industries and operations. He is a Certified Quality Engineer and Certified Quality Auditor. He has supported parts and components for Nissan, GM, BMW, Honda Tesla and Ford.
- Support Launch of Nissan P33 and P42 programs including over 200 new part numbers for the Springfield facility.
- Complete all Gage R&R’s for both Nissan programs using Minitab.
- Supervise the Metallurgy and CMM lab personnel.
- Assist with internal and third-party audits.
- Facilitate completion of corrective actions generated from audits.
- Assisted with PPAP submittals for numerous programs with GM.
- Start-up supplying GM Bowling Green Assembly with sub-assembled components.
- Support production of headliners for various automotive manufacturers.
- Support production of stamped components for Honda, GM, Ford, Nissan, BMW, and various Tier 1 suppliers.
- Support production of electrical components for various industries.
- Support production of stamped components for automotive suppliers.
- Perform CMM layouts on components requiring verification of tolerances.
- Supported production of blow-molded components for Nissan, GM, Ford, and Tesla.
- Supported a Six Sigma project involving power steering bearings.
- Successfully completed Gage R&R’s on a Microvu vision system, performed surface and contour analysis, and recorded product details using a digital microscope
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology, LSU
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE); American Society for Quality.
- Certified Quality Auditor, (CQA); American Society for Quality.