Chemical Plant Manager / Operations Leader (188303)
PA based Plant Production Leader and Chemical Engineer with 20+ years of experience in specialty chemical manufacturing. He has led teams ranging up to 250+ in chemical manufacturing operations that include batch processing, blending processes.
His track record of delivering process and yield improvements while reducing working capital and cycle times is IMPRESSIVE! All of this equals serious dollars to the bottom line! His direct efforts led to a 14X return for investors in a 5 year period! He took his corporate knowledge and build a successful brewing company that he has since handed off. He is now looking for a new challenge where he can ply his big box of skills to improve operations. He is an excellent addition to any chemical manufacturing operations looking to raise the bar on processes and profits! He is willing to relocate
Call us now to arrange a conversation with this great Chemical Manufacturing Leader before he is gone! Contact Butch @ 724 814 3791 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completed $300K renovation project on time and below budget.
• Successfully led the effort to sell the company resulting in a 14x return for investors within 5 years.
• Achieved sales growth of 6x and EBITDA growth from -$500K to $14M.
• Completed acquisition of competitor’s product line that positioned the company for significant margin improvement.
• Received Presidents Award for Excellence in Service (2010).
• Reduced working capital by 20% through the implementation of Lean techniques.
• Led organization to become the first Contract Chemical Manufacturing company to hold ISO9000, ISO14000, and OSHAS 18000 certifications.
• Received SOCMA Excellence Award for superior EHS&S performance (2005)
• Standardized and improved work procedures
o Resulting in a reduced cycle time of 25%
o Achieved a yield improvement of 5%.
• Led a team of 80 to 250 manufacturing specialty chemicals.
• Increased facility capacity by 50% while simultaneously reducing costs by 10% without the use of capital.
• Designed and installed process which increased capacity by 50% while reducing emissions by 75%.
• Improved operating methods and controls.
o This led to improved raw material usage by $200K
• Chemical manufacturing – 20+ years
• Leadership – (6 Direct 250 Indirect)
• Batch Manufacturing Operations
• Blending Operations
• High Volume Manufacturing
• Budget Development
• Creating SOPs
• Calculating Production / Labor/ Material Costs
• Continuous Improvement Projects
• Process Troubleshooting
• Driving Cost Reduction
• Ensuring Future Material Availability
• Ensuring Optimal Inventory
• WIP Inventory Management
• Implementing Lean into Manufacturing
• Holding Kaizen Events
• Holding Kanban Events
• 5S / 6S Methods
• Meeting Manufacturing Delivery Targets
• Increasing Production Capacity
• Reducing Scrap
• Adjusting Production Schedules
• Establishing Production Sequences
• Holding Staff Accountable
• Identifying Capacity Requirements
• Preparing Production Schedules
• Controlling Labor Costs
• Scheduling Materials / Labor
• ERP Systems / MRP Systems
• Identifies at Risk Shipments
• Developing Cost-Effective Processes
• Statistical Process Control SPC
• Maintaining Production Paperwork
• Value Stream Mapping
• Managing Multiple Projects
• Measuring Forecast Accuracy
• Using Plant Visual Systems
• Preventative Maintenance
• Resolving Production Bottlenecks / Problems
BS Chemical Engineering, / Pennsylvania State University