Sales & Marketing Manager (188089) MBA / BSEE
Sales is the oxygen that companies breathe! We are working with a candidate that is an absolute wind tunnel of new sales and market share!!! He is a Detroit area results-driven Sales Executive with 15+ years of regional and global experience in leading sales and marketing teams across multiple industries including Diesel Engines, Commercial Vehicles, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Agriculture Equipment, and Power Sports.
He is a BSEE, a Certified Professional Engineer PE and has an MBA. He is an expert at recruiting and developing high-performing teams that support future-growth objectives and the core mission of the organization. Managing $300M in sales he has achieved some very impressive gains in conquering business goals in the everchanging Automotive and Commercial Vehicle industries. This excellent communicator with strong operations planning and project management abilities is looking for a new challenge in a sales leadership role.
If you snooze, you lose the chance to talk with this highly recommended talent. He can raise the bar on your sales/marketing efforts so move quickly to set up a meeting with someone that will positively impact your bottom line! Contact Butch at 724 814 3791 or firstname.lastname@example.org His history includes:
• Led global sales teams in multiple industries – Diesel Engines, Commercial Vehicles, Construction, Agriculture, Power Sports.
• Directed sales and business development worldwide (NA, SA, EU, IN, CH, JP) contributing to annual sales of more than $300 million.
• Managed cross-functional efforts that supported programs and project objectives.
• Doubled the market share via strategic sales planning and business development that generated $150 million in annual revenue.
• Built a global network with B and C level decision makers and secured the Next Gen Diesel Fuel System business totaling $30 million.
• Oversaw regional teams and sales development worth $11 million.
• Successfully negotiated and closed complex global multi-product LTA deals and price increase (+30%) o
• Managed regional sales team, OEM, and Tier 1 customer accounts.
• Negotiated and managed complex contracts and led program execution.
• Developed and grew the regional annual sales revenue by more than $50 million.
• Noted Achievement: Received the President’s Award for Sales Engineer of the Year in both 2008 and 2010.
Areas of Expertise
• Business to Business B2B
• Contract Negotiation
• Sales Team Leadership
• Using CRM
• Selling Engineered Products
• Selling to Automotive Aftermarket
• Selling to Automotive OEM
• Selling to Heavy Truck OEM
• Developing Marketing Collaterals
• Developing Sales Presentations
• Developing Strong Client Relationships
• Developing Strong Sales Pipeline
• Developing Strong Team Morale
• Selling to Automotive Tier 1 / 2 Industry
• Selling to Automotive Industry
• Sales Team Management
• Selling Engineered Products / Components
• Selling Higher, Deeper, Wider in Existing Accounts
• Selling Product Specifications
• Setting New Account Goals
• Solving Customer Problems
• Target Account Development
• Master’s in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Dale Carnegie Executive
• Certified QS9000 Internal Auditor
• Japanese Sarbanes Oxley (JSOX)
• Internal Auditor
• Professional Engineer PE