Confidential Director Maintenance and Reliability (194125) BSEE / Green Belt / CAPEX / Chemical Manufacturing
Exceptional Maintenance Leader is interested in confidentially exploring a Manager or Director role over multiple sites.
• 21 years in Maintenance and Reliability in Chemical Manufacturing.
• 14 years in Leadership
Responsible for overall site management and safety of 200+ employees.
• Identified opportunities and worked with vendors to avoid a $1M cost expenditure.
• Successfully implemented a rotating bad actor program which saved the site ~$1M in the first year
• Successfully implemented program that reduced past-due PMs to 0
• Developed and implemented organizational structure to implement a reliability program for the site.
• Implemented a turnaround structure which allowed the site to successfully execute several turnarounds on schedule, on budget, and with 0 incidents.
• Managed 18 direct reports including Project Managers, Reliability Engineers, and Reliability Specialists in role of Reliability and Project Manager
• Successfully created and managed the first 5-year capital plan for the site
• Successfully implemented program that reduced past due PMs to 0
• Reorganized Reliability department reducing cost by $500M
• Stepped up as site manager after existing site manager left the company
• Executed $1.6M Turnaround on schedule, under budget and without incident. Developed scope and budget and implemented new action tracking tool, Navitrak.
• Successfully brought select outside services in house to reduce costs.
o Reduced outside scale services from $300M per year to $80M per year
• Reduced or eliminated non-value added PMs.
o Cut 2000 man-hours in the first year.
• Identified and implemented $150M in direct maintenance cost savings for the year
- Bachelors Electrical Engineering
- Certificate in Industrial Psychology
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Women in Leadership training through Northwestern University.
- Attended Dale-Carnegie Training.
International Who’s Who Among Professionals / Professional and Business Women’s
Outstanding Performance Award at TCS
Scholarship / Deans List – 4 Quarters
Georgia Certificate of Merit
Outstanding Achievement at BASF
OPAL award at Syngenta