Marketing Manager (196766) MBA / Market Development / B2B / Automotive / Hvy Equip
Market Development Manager with an MBA from Case Western Reserve University with an emphasis on B2B Marketing. He has supported marketing and market development efforts for companies like Lubrizol and Eastman Chemical. He has a contagious enthusiasm that comes out quickly in conversation. He has successfully performed all facets of marketing and sales support including having promoted engineered products, identifying new opportunities in mature markets, and improving profits by managing pricing/discounts across international markets, He brings a strong sales/ market development skillset to the table and he is process-driven to not leave anything out.
• Responsible for leading marketing efforts to develop and introduce a novel film product to the automotive aftermarket using the Stage-Gate process
o Performed heavy market research
o Developed a plan to talk with customers to understand the potential for the products.
o Clarified product attributes and developed strategies.
• Performed channel marketing for dealers on film and coating products.
o Developed sales tools/collaterals for dealers.
o Worked with the dealers to create sales scripts and identify the best sales targets for these products in their markets.
• I was in charge of North America pricing on the polymer business.
o Simplified the system for internal communications
o Streamlined and improved the pricing process for all markets.
o Increased the profits by 2%
• Support global market managers with market assessment, strategic planning, and pricing
• Led project creating a new web application for Driveline Additives customers
• Created marketing materials for a new product introduction
• Selling Engineered Products – Automotive Market
• Selling to Mining Equipment Manufacturers
• Coordinating With Company Engineering Teams on Potential Products
• Product Positioning
• Identifying / Targeting Market Opportunities
• Using CRM –
• Resolving Customer Issues / Problems
• Profitability Analysis
• Provide Competitive Intelligence
• Materials / Labor Price Positioning
• Targeting Industry Segments
• Ability to Assess the Financial Impact of Deals
• Developing Sales Presentations
• Training Sales Teams
• Managing Distribution Channels and Conflict
• Managing Pricing / Discounts
• New Market Development
• New Product Introduction
• Product Development
• Competitive Analysis
• Stage Gate Process
• Pricing Management
• Market Assessments
Master of Business Administration, WEATHERHEAD SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT / Case Western Reserve University / Cleveland, OH
Emphasis in B2B Marketing and Strategy
Bachelor of Business Administration/ FRANK G. ZARB SCHOOL OF BUSINESS / Hofstra University / Hempstead, NY / Double major in Management and Marketing