Sales Executive (198565) Engineered Equipment / Biz Development
Sales and Account Management Executive credited with leveraging innovative sales strategies to generate $55M+ in annual revenue. He has significant sales experience in engineered processing equipment in addition to engineering and facility construction services. He has an exceptional track record of revenue production, client relations/retention, sales forecasting, sales cycle management, and delivering compelling sales presentations. He has the technical acumen to successfully sell engineered equipment and solutions worth millions of dollars as evidenced in his resume.
• Created new business development opportunities and drove proprietary oil and gas separation equipment sales.
• Built a successful territory in Colorado, Wyoming, and North Dakota.
• Championed successful strategies to drive territory revenue goal of $10M+ in account growth
• Successful in meeting the team goal of $30M+.
• Closely collaborated with client’s engineers and procurement managers to identify specifications and design equipment
• Worked within a team environment to achieve an aggressive sales goal of $55M+
• My territory was $15M when I took it over and I added $10M
• Employed a sophisticated client acquisition strategy which included, prospecting through cold-calling, email, and in-person presentations to attain new clients i
• Built and retained an impressive portfolio of 7 multi-million-dollar clients ranging from privately owned to Fortune 500 brands.
• Partnered and worked with the engineering group to develop equipment designs in alignment with client specifications.
• Achieved annual sales target of $45M+ by quickly winning rapport and trust
• Developing a Sales Pipeline
• Creating Strategic Joint Ventures
• Coordinating With Company Engineering Teams on Potential Products
• Preparing Sales Forecast
• Identifying / Targeting Market Opportunities
• Using CRM Software – Salesforce, Zoho
• Making Sales Calls to Engineering Groups
• Selling to C Level Decision Makers
• Selling Engineered to Order Products
• Supporting new Product Production Requirements
• Developing Key Accounts
• Selling to Operations, Engineering, Marketing) of Major OEM Companies
• Selling Engineered Products
• Selling Machined Products
• Territory / Pipeline Management and Control
• Complex, Hard-Hitting Negotiations
• Support Throughout the Sales Process
• Process Maximization / Improvement
• Cold-Calling / In-Person Contact
• Solutions Selling
• Sales Team Development, Mentoring, and Leadership
• Bachelor of Science (BS) | University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY