Confidential Business Development Manager (198351) Engineered Products / Chemicals / Wire-Cable / B2B
Extreme Sales Talent with 15+ years of experience and a successful track record of identifying new business opportunities for engineered products in capital equipment, manufactured components, and chemicals for Appliance, Automotive, Stamping , Steel, and Equipment manufacturing operations. He is highly skilled in developing new markets and expanding existing clients while maintaining margins. He has been recognized with multiple achievement awards from his employers.
- 1st year landed Continental tire and added Mitsubishi Chemical by setting up trials.
- Achieved 24% growth 1st year and 16% growth 2nd year, and 12% 3rd year despite COVID.
- Second place on New Global Impact Business Initiative out of 85 global submissions
- Lead capital sales team to meet revenue and margin targets and increase customer penetration and territory growth.
- Achieved 20% growth in non-traditional segment in total business.
- Presidents Club Winner
- Mexico Distributor Program achieved growth of 85%
- Chile Distributor Program exceeded expectations, exceeding budget by 45%
- Multilingual – English / Spanish / Portuguese
- B2B New Business Development
- Developing Key Accounts
- Targeting Accounts Within Geography for Expansion Opportunities
- Setting Up Product Trials / Equipment Pilots
- Creating Strategic Joint Ventures
- National Accounts
- Taking Products to New Markets
- Capturing Client Spend / Market Share
- Selling Engineered Technical Products
- Selling Mechanical Components
- Selling to Appliance Manufacturers
- Selling to Plastics Manufacturing
- Selling to Automotive Aftermarket Manufacturers
- Selling to Equipment OEM Manufacturers
- Selling to Mining Equipment Manufacturers
- Selling to Metal Forming / Stamping Operations
- Selling to Pulp/ Paper Industry
- Selling to Steel Making Industry
University of Phoenix Business Administration