Plant Manager (161774) – Heavy Manufacturing / South Chicago
Looking for Heavy Metal Leadership? This Six Sigma Black Belt can leap tall buildings in a single bound! OK, maybe not, but he should be nicknamed “Mr Git er Done!” His accomplishments are many and impressive! This manufacturing leader will positively impact every part of your plant, from safety, to productivity, and most importantly the bottom line!
Call me us at 724 814 3791 or email at email@example.com to start this conversation
Heavy Equipment Mfg / Steel Mfg / Stamping / Welding / Black Belt / CPM / Plant Manager #161774
This Game Changer has:
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt / Lean Certified
- Certified Project Manager
- Manage 300- 800 team members (indirect and direct employees).
- Successfully accelerated operational productivity and efficiency by 26% in the first month.
- Improved Delivery to the customer by 45% in 1 month and sustained 100% performance to customer
- Reduced cost of poor quality from $156k to zero
- Implemented 8 sigma black belts to the operations teams.
- Improved Safety by reducing from 6 OSHA to 1 with improving 5S/6S in the shop.
- Improved performance by 30% on the shop floor by working with performance and tracking metrics.
- Reduced 700 past due line items within a 4 week time period.
- Reduce PPM from 3,456 to 0 through teamwork and alignment on the best practice method.
- in two years.
- Brought major reduction to MA@POU from 56 PPM to 3 PPM.
- Managed 6 facilities (300 – 400 indirect and direct team members).
- Delivered weekly cycle time improvements from 4 days to 1.5 days with 100% improvement.
- Significantly decreased quality PPM from 1600 PPM to 300 PPM
- Successfully accelerated operational productivity and efficiency by 23% in the first year.
- Built productive relationships resulting in a 20% reduction in overtime rate and 24% quality PPM reduction.
- Eliminated waste in setups, eventually increasing operational efficiency by 15%.
- Accelerated production workflow through increased machine uptime by 20% in the first year.
- Plant Management
- Fabricated Metal, and Machinery Manufacturing
- Military Equipment Manufacturing
- Equipment Parts / Component Manufacturing
- Building Materials Manufacturing
- Transportation Manufacturing
- Truck / Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
- High Volume Manufacturing
- Electrical Instruments / Component Manufacturing.
- Batch Manufacturing
- Cell Manufacturing Operations
- Batch Manufacturing Operations
- Welding Operations
- Assembly Operations
- Fabrication Operations
- Shot Blasting Operations
- Fabrications Operations
- Painting Operations
- Robotic Trimming Operations
- Stamping Operations
- Pressing Operations
- Kentucky State University, Frankfort, KY | Bachelors of Science
- Lakeland College, Mattoon, IL | Associate of Science
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
- Human Performance Advocate
- Safe Start Leader