HR Leadership (73687) MBA, Masters / SHRM-PHR/ Mfg. / Distribution / Sales / Tier 1 / Aftermarket / 35 States
Exceptional HR Leader with 20+ years of supporting Manufacturing, Sales, and Distribution Operations in Tier 1 and Aftermarket. He is Certified Professional in Human Resources/PHR, has an MBA in Human Resources and a Masters in Global HR Development, and a Bachelors in Finance. He has supported national multi-site operations and large manufacturing plants with headcounts of up to 1400 team members. His track record of change management and program improvement is in a word, “IMPRESSIVE”! He handles the toughest tasks with success..Acquistion, …Integration,…Reorganization,…Change Management, and more~
He has supported both Union and Non-Union manufacturing operations. He has provided HR support covers operations in 35 different states. He is a team/consensus builder and a leader that has successfully managed acquisitions, integrations, and change management. His company was recently purchased and reorganized which will be eliminating his position. This is is unique chance to add a powerhouse to your HR Bench! He is Cleveland-based but is willing to relocate. This extreme HR talent’s background includes:
• CERTIFICATION – SHRM Certified Professional in Human Resource – PHR
• Providing HR Support for WA, OR, CA, ID, UT, NM, TX, CO, AZ, NE, IA, OK, KS, MO, MN, LA, MI, IN, OH, PA, NY, NH, MA, AL, GA, KY, TN, SC, NC, FL, VA, MD, IL, WI, and NJ
• Supporting Single Manufacturing Plant Headcount of 1,400
• Lead Transtar’s Covid-19 Response. Responsibilities include daily case reporting and tracking, case management and contact tracing, co-creation and deployment of Covid-19 safety training protocols and training documentation, and providing ongoing guidance communication with managers and employees resulting in limiting our community spread within our facilities to less than 12% of our total employee population.
• Work closely with legal counsel to aggressively ensure regulatory compliance, reduce legal risks, and assist in responding to and addressing employee legal claims filed against Transtar Industries and TS Logistics Solutions, resulting in several dismissed claims and lower negotiated settlements saving $200,000.00.
Assist VPHR in the training and deployment of a 9 Block Succession Planning Tool for the Sr. Leadership Team (Top 100 leadership individuals), resulting in leadership promotions, lateral moves, and developmental assignments for employees
• Achieved 100% on-time completion of implementing ADP Workforce Now (go-live of January 1, 2020) in the following areas: HR core data conversion and configuration, Security Management, Recruitment, and Onboarding resulting in annual cost savings of $75,000.00.
• Achieved 100% on-time completion of the creation of TS Logistics Solutions, a new legal business entity
• Achieved 100% completion of HR M&A integration activities for 3 acquisitions.
• Updated and oversaw the revision of the Talent Acquisition Process, which includes recruitment, assessment and selection, onboarding, and off-boarding activities.
Guided and advised European HR Integration Lead and HR Managers with the strategic and tactical deployment of Eaton HR processes, procedures, and policies.
Achieved 100% completion of remaining HR M&A integration activities, change management activities,
• Managed full-cycle talent acquisition process for salaried individual contributors and hourly factory positions.
• Provided labor relations leadership for production superintendents, front line supervisors, and United Auto Workers (UAW local 400) factory employees on the 2nd shift.
• Provided initial investigation findings for Labor Relations Manager to use in 2nd stage grievance hearings.
• Provided labor relations leadership for production superintendents, front line supervisors, and IUE-CWA factory employees on all three production shifts.
• HR Support for Multiple Locations / Business Units
• Automotive Manufacturing
• Assembly Operations
• OEM Automotive Operations
• Painting/ Coating Operations
• Parts / Component Manufacturing
• Assembly Operations
• CNC Machining Operations
• Materials Manufacturing Operations
• Acquisition / Merger Integration
• Implementing Significant Change
• Diversity Program
• Management Development
• Talent Management
• Active Community Relations
• Handling Disciplinary Actions
• Union Labor Experience – UAW, IUE-CWA
• Non-Union Manufacturing
• M&A Integration Activities
• Salary letters and employment contracts
• Merit Pay Planning
• Change Management
• COVID Management
• Key Staff Retention Programs
• Recruitment / Staffing
• Succession Planning Tools
• Human Resource Information Systems HRIS
• Employee Onboarding
• Monitoring / Reducing Department Costs
• Coordinating / Providing Training
• Organization Development
• Employment paperwork/records for new hires.
• California Employment Law Compliance
• Competency Building / Mapping
• Performing Job Analysis
• Performing Exit interviews
• HR Budgeting
• Company Policy Development
• Leading HR Professionals
• Salary Benchmarking
• Performance Management
• Rewards and Recognition Programs
• Reducing Turnover
• Workforce Planning
• Developing College Partnerships
• Federal / State Regulation Compliance
• Legal Compliance
MBA – Human Resources Management
M.Ed. – Global Human Resources Development
BBA – Finance