Mechanical Design Engineer 149138 TX based will go South & Rocky Mountain Region
We have just started working with an impressive Mechanical Design Engineer who is a true Game Changer! He is an expert in leveraging mechanical engineering techniques, drafting designs, custom programming, and industry best practices to consistently accomplish project goals. He is highly skilled in designing to SAE, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, and AISI standards. Custom design is a strength as is using FMEAs to optimize compliance. His portfolio is impressive as is his track record for making / saving money on products / processes!
If you have a need to upgrade your design engineering staff with a proven performer than please give me a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a possible fit with your organization
Mechanical Design Engineer #149138 – (TX Based – Renting – Willing to relocate Gulfcoast, South, and Rocky Mountain regions)
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (BSME), Cum Laude, GPA 3.50
- Associate of Arts in General Studies, Elective Studies: Solid Modeling and Machine Design
- He saved $500k per year by designing, writing, and implementing a custom software tool for a paperless engineering document system.
- By leading the upgrade of the engineering department’s CAD software, he achieved a 21% reduction in design time
- Identified, forecasted, and resolved failure modes of legacy designs in the manufacturing process resulting in an 11% increase in production efficiency.
- Successfully created, developed, and tested advanced parametric models that achieved automated, scalable, custom product designs That reduced manufacturing costs by an estimated 33%.
- Integrated model-based definition (MBD) into CAD models for coordinate measuring machine (CMM) validation.
- Conducted design reviews using drawings, models, and various specifications and standards, including SAE, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, and AISI.
- Created and developed a new web application that provided company-wide real-time access to resources, standards, and development information.
- Developed new tools to facilitate product reporting, part routing, reporting, and tracking through databases for all departments.
- Expertly used MathCAD Prime to develop and simulate kinematic behavioral models of triplex pumps. Project scope aimed at actively identifying system failure modes through model analysis with the goal of forecasting pump component failure in advance.
- PTC CREO Parametric
- PTC CREO Advanced Simulate
- PTC MathCAD Prime
- PTC Windchill PDM Administrator
- PTC ProEngineer Wildfire
- Visual Studio 2017 Professional (VB, C++, C#, MSSQL)
- LabView 2019, Multisim 19
- MATLAB 2017
- Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Autodesk Simulation CFD 2015
- 3D CAD
- ORACLE, ERP
- Project Engineering
- Reverse Engineering
- Modifying Existing Designs
- Finite Element Analysis
- Stress Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Process Optimization