Manufacturing Supply Chain / Purchasing Professional 161340 TX Based, Willing to relo all US
Looking to drive your Supply Chain to higher performance levels for your machining / manufacturing operation? We are highlighting a Supply Chain / Purchasing Professional that we are working with. He has an impressive 20 year track record of delivering cost savings and delivery improvements. Having started as a machinist while in college and then moving into manufacturing, he has a technical insight that is highly valuable when buying engineered components that most purchasing managers don’t have A summary of this Exceptional Supply Chain Professional’s background and experience follows.
Please give me a call or email at email@example.com to discuss how this Supply Chain / Purchasing Professional can deliver big $$$ savings to your organization and team:
Manufacturing Supply Chain / Purchasing Professional (161340) – (TX based – Single – Willing To Relocate All US)
- 20 Years of improving purchasing and supply chain processes
- Bachelors Business Administration / Six Sigma Green Belt Trained
- Improved US supplier on time shipments by 20%
- Negotiated better prices to deliver cost savings of $40k / month
- By using long term contracts, I was able to reduce lead times by 40%
- Supported 200 machining centers, 2 manufacturing plants and their tooling needs.
- Developed 50+ new suppliers and 12 of them were for complex engineered products
- Negotiated long term pricing agreement with a significant $10M savings
- Trained Machinist who completed his degree while working.
- Global Sourcing – US, China, Mexico, Canada, Malaysia, India, Italy, South America
- Extensive experience in Traffic and Logistics Domestic and International.
- Comprehensive bilingual skills in Spanish.
- Strong SAP Knowledge -SAP R/3 4.0 & APO
- Manufacturing Operations / Assembly Operations / CNC Machining Operations / Fabrication
- Served 101st US Army Airborne E4