VP Supply Chain 161495 TX based willing to relo TX or FL
We have discovered a “High Level Supply Chain Game Changer.” This take-charge professional builds high-performing teams through productivity and collaboration. His track record of accomplishments in streamlining supply chain operations and processes, reducing costs and eliminating waste are legend. Don’t waste any time if interested in this high horsepower candidate!
Please give me a call or email at email@example.com to discuss this exceptional talent is no longer available up!
VP Supply Chain #161495 – (TX Based – interested in TX and FL opportunities.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Mechanical Engineering
- (CPM) Certified Purchasing Manager
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Led a department of supply chain professionals responsible to the CFO for developing and implementing supply chain strategy of the nation’s largest Independent Power Producer and Fortune 500 Company.
- Transformed the Supply Chain Department from a unit of 27 decentralized entities into a center-led corporate wide department. Rationalized supply base, direct, indirect, SG&A and fleet buys by partnering with national suppliers.
- Led the Mechanical, Vehicles and Fuel purchasing team in strategic sourcing and procurement of locomotives, freight cars, fleet vehicles, related components and services, and fuel ($1.1B buy).
- Led supply chain strategy development and synergy implementation of numerous M&A acquisitions Achieved 44% synergy reductions.
- Established and implemented an integrated, “center-led” supply chain organization This resulted in increased customer satisfaction and Achieved ~5% annual cost savings.
- Reduced material costs (on average 3-4%/yr)
- Improved service levels by obtaining contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Significantly reduced inventory (from $26M to $4M)
- Increased working capital by increasing days payable 51% (23 to 45 days) across IES.
- By strategic outsourcing with select distributors, I reduced the number of full time departmental employees. Reduced headcount by 67% (203 to 67)
- Consignment Programs
- Contract Management
- Bulk / Raw Material purchasing / Capital equipment / Leasing Equipment