Senior Electrical Engineer 70858 TX based, Willing to relocate all US
Are you in need of a Senior Electrical Engineer with deep capital project and plant maintenance experience? Then look no further as we are working with a “Game Changing Electrical Engineer” with experience across a large number of projects involving many industry segments including Forest Products, Power, and Petrochemical and industrial gases. His project responsibilities includes project cradle to grave management as a lead electrical engineer. His tasks usually had a limited budget and limited time schedule.
Please give me a call or email at email@example.com to discuss how this Senior Electrical Engineer can help your manufacturing organization and team:
Senior Electrical Engineer # 70858 – (TX Based – Single / Renting – Willing to relocate ALL US)
- 6+ years as Lead Electrical Engineer
- 20+ Years Electrical Engineering
- BSEE and ASEE
- Capital improvement projects ranging up to $8 million dollars installed cost.
- Designing and managing various small capital maintenance projects for oil, gas, and coal fired
power electric generating stations
- As project lead maintain change orders, schedule, equipment delivery, and man hours used.
- Help start up, commission new plants while working and design and operational issues.
- Lead electrical engineer for 2 drum delay Coker.
- Allen Bradley PLC / Siemens PLC / Modicon PLC
- Substation Maintenance / Automation
- Power Distribution / Power Generation
- Transformer Maintenance
- Electrical Controls
- VFDs / AC – DC Motors
- Equipment Commissioning / Maintenance
- Responsible for a variety of projects including rebuilding of paper machine, design and installation of re-
winders, cut sheeters, off machine coaters, and various material handling systems