Mechanical Engineer – Reliablility / Maintenance / Project Mgmt. 140908 MT based, Willing To relocate
We have discovered a very talented Plant Maintenance / Project Mechanical Engineer with mechanical integrity experience. He is skilled in using SAP maintenance modules and is a trained Pipe Stress Analyst. He is currently employed on a contract but is very interested in a permanent role.
Please give me a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this highly skilled Plant Mechanical Engineer before he is snatched up!
Mechanical Engineer # 140908 – (MT Based – Single / Renting – Willing to relocate ALL US)
- Masters – Engineering Management / Bachelors – Mechanical Engineering,
- Pipe Stress Analyst / CodeCAD Inc.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- 8 years of chemical industry experience
- Registered as Engineer In Training (E.I.T)
- Reliability Engineering / Maintenance Engineering
- Skilled with SAP, Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), Failure Mode Effective
Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis and planned/predictive maintenance
- Developed in-depth project timeline and ensure project executions plan to reach milestones
- Worked closely with maintenance and operation staff as well as several consulting firms and constructor
- Pipe Stress Analysis
- Coordinate with business team to develop Risk Based Work Selection incorporating Equipment Strategies
to develop AMP, TA WL and other maintenance plans
- Participates in reliability reviews to ensure reliability work practices are incorporated into management of
change processes and project activities (operating envelopes, preventive maintenance-SAP, equipment
strategies, Fitness for service etc.)
- Preparing project execution documents like DBM, EDS, FEED reports, Project Schedule, RFQ, P&ID,
PFD, GA, Isometrics, GA, LDT
- AutoCAD / Solidworks / CAESAR II / Matlab / MathCAD
- Piping and Instrumentation Drawing (P&ID)