Plant Manager / VP Operations / Black Belt 72905 IL Based, Willing to relocate
If you are looking for Change Agent Leadership to turn around non performing operations then we have what you need! This “Game Changing Chemical Plant Manager” has 20 years of successful experience in chemical leadership roles including a plant manager, and operations management roles.
Please give me a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this Six Sigma Black Belt can improve your operations.
Plant Manager / VP Operations # 72905 – (IL Based – Willing to relocate Midwest, East Coast, South)
- BS Chemical Engineering
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Focused change-agent with excellent leadership skills proven by years of successful experience in chemical leadership roles including a plant manager, and operations management roles.
- Maintained level operations costs during expansion of annual sales volumes of 10-20% per year for 3+ years.
- Negotiated terminal services and capital/maintenance spend contracts.
- Directed exempt (plant/fleet/dept managers/CSR/engineers) & non-exempt (supervisors / loaders / operators / driver / mechanics) reports in 70-100 truck/day non-union bulk chemical distribution terminal & manufacturing facility and in a bulk/packaged chemical blending/distribution plant/warehouse.
- Led several rounds of maintenance & capital project retrofits of the original single product plant design to accommodate market required additional coated product grades and a host of novel coating products.
- Over 3-½ years without an OSHA recordable injury.
- Reduced fixed costs by over $1.5M through temporary cost reduction efforts during economic downturn in 2009. Sustained $500k of those reductions going forward through process and personnel utilization redesign.
- Led World Class Maintenance implementation efforts that improved maintenance utilization, PM completion and cost performance.
- Black Dye Filtration Project – $750k/yr cost savings, $2M/yr in additional sales.
- Batch cycle time reduction 33 to 17 days, 100% batch yield increase & “right-first-time” from <25% to 88%.
- Plant Management
- Batch Manufacturing Operations
- High Volume Continuous Manufacturing Operations
- Blending Operations
- Coating Manufacturing Operations
- Specialty Chemical Manufacturing Operations
- Toll Manufacturing
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- AgroChemical Manufacturing
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Pigment Manufacturing
- Fertilizer Manufacturing
- Adhesives / Sealant Manufacturing