Logistics Manager 148701 TX Based, will relo all US
Would your team benefit from a strategic, bilingual Logistics Executive with extensive experience in Logistics, Supply Chain and International Business? If so, you are in luck, as we are working with such a leader! She has a strong track record and has worked in progressive positions supporting steel, automotive and Pepsico.
Please give me a call or email at email@example.com to discuss this Logistics Powerhouse and her impressive background
Logistics Manager # 148701 – (TX Based – Single – Willing to relocate – ALL US)
- Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelors in International Business
- Built their systems from scratch and she hired and trained a team of 70 to support logistics.
- She has complete responsibility for shipping, material handling and yard/ inventory management
- Extensive experience using SAP shipping tools as well as ME and WM.
- National and international logistics (+40,000 MT / +1,500 shipments monthly).
- Supervise and coordinate activities of transportation, storing and material-moving inside the plant, as well as shipping the company’s finished products to final customers.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes, vendors, product storages, etc.
- Responsible for negotiating freight costs (Rail and ground) with customers and suppliers
- Managing Logistics
- International Logistics
- Import/ Export Operations
- Auditing Logistics Metrics
- Production Planning
- Warehouse Manufacturing Systems WMS
- ERP Systems / MRP Systems
- Transportation Management Systems TMS
- Holding Kanbans
- Implementing Lean Into Logistics
- Managing WIP
- Rail / Truck Transport
- Export Controls
- Managing Warehouse Operations
- Inventory Management / Planning
- Identifies Needs and Potential Suppliers
- Managing Raw Materials