Engineering Director (175486) Certified Value Engineer / Black Belt / VAVE / Will Relo
We know an Engineering Director that can turn your manufacturing operation into a POWERHOUSE PROFIT CENTER! He is an entrepreneurial growth-oriented team builder with extensive experience in Global Product Development, Project Execution, and New Business Development. This customer-focused engineering professional who holds himself to high-performance standards and will raise the bar for your organization! Just one look at his track record will make you think “IMPRESSIVE!”
Let us introduce you to this Exceptional Talent today! Call 724 814 3791 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Director (175486) Certified Value Engineer / Black Belt / VAVE / Automotive
- Drove process improvements and implementation of new technology; reducing cycle times and operating cost while increasing product yield and overall production throughput.
- Conducted continuous improvement programs that identified root causes, and implemented corrective actions for process and product variability and non-conformances.
- Developed 367 VAVE projects
- Starting with a small engineering and sales team, developed and implemented a strategy that resulted in increased booked sales of $30 million in 2012 with multiple new customers and growing from a small start-up to a fully capable automotive competence center.
- Developed and executed a deployment plan yielding 4 facilities running Six Sigma
- Achieving 42 projects launched worth $3.2M
- 19 Projects Completed Worth over $2M Audited (cash) Savings
- 46 Green Belts, 15 Black Belts and 1 Master Black Belt trained in the first 18 months.
- Coached and Assisted the VE/VA and Internal Cost Reduction Teams, achieved UTA’s multi-million price and cost reduction goals utilizing Kaizen and VEVA techniques to eliminate waste and reduce cycle, etc.
- Six Sigma Certified Black Belt, Cost Reduction VAVE, World Class Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, QFD, DOE, DFM/A, APQP.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to effectively achieve collaboration, establish goals, solve problems, make decisions, plan, coordinate and achieve results.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- CVE Certified Value Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Certified
- Certified Toyota Production Sys.
- Implementing VA/VE Programs From Scratch
- Managing Programs Across The Organization Using Influence
- Identifying Design to Value Projects
- Managing Multiple VA/VE Projects
- VA/VE Idea Generation/Brainstorming
- VA/VE Product Development
- Leading Cross Functional Teams
- Selecting Project Champions
- Tracking Metrics Ensure Timeline / Results
- Low / High voltage Electrical Systems,
- Change Agent
- Injection Molding,
- Metal Forming,
- Terminals, Connectors, Power Distribution
- Product Design
- Program Management
- Assembly and Manufacturing
- Project Management Experience
- Product Launch Experience
- Leading Benchmarking Events
- Competitive Cost Analysis
- Program Management Experience
- Coordinating Projects With Multiple Departments / Locations
- Complexity Costs
- Cost Analysis/Optimization
- Facilitate DFMA (Design for Manufacture & Assembly) Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Tree Diagram
- Leading Engineering Teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, State University of New York, Buffalo NY
- Leadership Training Program – University of Michigan MBA School, Dearborn MI