Chemical Plant Manager 161634 OH based, Willing to relo PA, OH, MD, VA WV, IL, IN
Do you have a need for a Plant Leader to manage multiple operations or to turn around or improve your KPI’s in a chemical manufacturing environment?
We can help as we’ve recruited a highly skilled plant management “Plant Management Game Changer” who has an impressive track record in both batch and large volume manufacturing!
Please give me a call or email me at email@example.com to discuss how this industry Leader can help you “turn around” your KPI’s in your chemical facility.
Plant Manager – Chemical Operations (161634) – (Ohio based, willing to relocate PA, OH, MD, VA, WV, KY, TN, IL, IN)
- 22 years of success being promoted into progressive roles and oversight with an industry leader.
- He had led plant teams of up to 450 team members in paint and coating manufacturing operations.
- Master’s Business Administration with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Multi-Facility operations management of four manufacturing plants
- Completed internal EHS audit with results in top 5% of comparative plants.
- Increased OEE from 32% to 65%, which added 3.0M pounds of free capacity annually.
- Improved performance from a seven-day work week to a five day with 20% higher volume output.
- Eliminated manual valve systems with pneumatic valve controls which reduced errors, spills and was
standard process for operators.
- Reduction of cycle time of QA process by 20% through LEAN applications and samples per batch
reduction by implementing standard work policies and processes.
- Turning Around Non-Performing Plants
- Increasing Production Capacity and Throughput