Chemical Plant Manager MBA 71251 Willing to relo US or Intl.
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional Chemical Manufacturing Leader. He is a problem solver with never give up attitude and a demonstrated history of rising to meet new challenges and delivering results beyond expectations. He has delivered impressive results for companies like Henkel, Ashland and Cabot. He creates a team environment by building effective communications from top to bottom, earning and giving respect at all levels of the organization
If you have a need for a proven performer in multi-site or single chemical plant operations than lets connect quickly before he is gone. Please give me a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a possible fit with your organization
Chemical Plant Manager #71251 – Willing to relocate in the US or for International assignments.
- Chemical Engineering degree, and MBA from a top-20 program
- Has led multi-site operations both domestic and internationally
- Coached and mentored teams of 440+ to improve processes and achieve safety records.
- Delivered safe, on-time, on-budget startup of new site in China in 2019.
- Willing to relocate in the US or for International assignments.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to deliver sustained responsible operations, with 6 out of 7 sites delivering 1-14 years without a OSHA-defined recordable injury.
- Analyzed cost reduction projects such as plant closings and streamlined operations with annual savings of $30M+
- Achieved $1.M in installation savings supporting $40M greenfield plant
- Optimized plant performance during SAP re-implementation.
- Specialty Chemical Manufacturing Operations
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Polymer Manufacturing
- Resin Manufacturing
- Batch Manufacturing Operations
- High Volume Continuous Manufacturing Operations
- Blending Operations
- Toll Manufacturing
- Adhesives / Sealant Manufacturing
- P&L Ownership
- Batch Manufacturing
- Operational Planning
- Technological Innovation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Turning Around Non-Performing Plants
- Setting Up A Plant / Brownfield Site
- Setting Up A Plant / Greenfield Site
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Developing / Mentoring Subordinates
- Holding Staff Accountable
- Order Status Reports
- Resolving Production Bottlenecks / Problems
- Holding Kaizen Events
- Increasing Production Capacity
- Increasing Throughput